2007年5月3日 星期四

Preface of My Kaohsiung


The 2008 campaign is now like a wildfire, esp. in DPP. The FMR mayor,Frank CT Hsieh is also a candidate.His culture background is excellent among the candidates although some rivalry attack him for his super-era views of the fate of Taiwan. He arouse the enthusiasm of Kaohsiungians, this is actually one real jewel but not Aviata-style. For I am a native of Kaohsiung, furthermore an offspring, to introduce from my standing point is obligatory. This blogspot will show Kaohsiung's now and passed as best as I can.
At first, I show here is courtesy from a relative who take the picture from a jet. The hill is Ape hill, named by Hollander at 1642, for there are many macaques, I call it a "Saint Hill of Kaohsiung", not only it is the highest (compare to the Pan-Ping Hill, at northern ) but its so near the downtown, the exclusively in the world. There is no other city to have a hill to be enjoy only half day, London?Tokyo? New York? Paris?....no,no exactly no.

沒有留言: